Characters: Cid, Scathe
Therendor 9, 998YK
- Cid and Scathe wake to a ruckus being made in the Inn. They go to investigate a bit and find that their team mates have not only left with out them but have brought a frantic/manic/and badly beaten guy back to the Inn for the local Cleric to help
- They head off to find the rest of the group
- Following the trail as much as they could they start at teh springs and end up at some ruins and an old mansion/house that is part of and among the ruins
- They enter the house and search around
- Discover a few secret passages and learn that the house was most likely an old House Cannith Lab or base of some kind…possibly dating back a couple thousand years
- They continue to investigate and find what is left of a lab and massive receiving hall a hidden staircase that goes somewhere and a great spider waiting for its next snack.
- They defeat the spider and return to the Inn to see if the others are there and to plan their next move.
- “You kidding me? The only thing worse than a spider is more than one of them…I hate spiders…” Cid to Scathe when the possibility of more than one spider is brought up.
- “Where there is a bloody mess, our party must be close by…” Cid to Scathe after investigating a blood-stained path.
- “I push-twist-pull!” Scathe to DM concerning which switch to activate.
- Does House Cannith know of this place?
- What will happen should they find out?
- How old is the House?
- What else lies within it.
- What will happen if the other tower switch was activated?